Sunday, July 1, 2012

Boring Lightings to be avoided

Been through many blogs on their lightings and even did a little of googling around.

One word, "Boring".

More of less, what I am seeing a a combination of down lights and clove lights, making everyone's house almost identical.

So the search is on for interesting lighting ideas.

We can't be using too much hanging lights, as we have intention to put up ceiling fans at areas where people will gather. We need to avoid the "Hellish Flickering Light" cause by the ceiling fan syndrome.

Also, as I have the fear of height, the lights chosen eventually, shouldn't need me to meddle around too much just to change a bulb or tube.

But yesterday while on an outing, I saw this lighting while waiting for my wife outside the ladies, and I thought, wow.. this is interesting.


No comments: