Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The search for a new place

Once I thought we will be growing old in our current house with chances of moving to a new place would be very slim. But however, slim this chances are, it seemed that it was all fated that we need to move on. It all begins some time earlier this year, when my Dad was admitted into the hospital and the doctor told us that it could be a case of Cancer. This worried us, other than the Cancer, but also the amount of time and effort which will soon be required for us to transit to and fro daily to visit my Dad at the hospital or him at his place. You see, I am a pretty homely person who prefers to stay at home most of the time, some might call it being "lazy". But with the consideration of chances which will soon be taking place at my parents' home, especially they are getting older, both my wife and I felt that its time to move to a house closer to them. This way, not only that it will be easier to take care of both our parents when required (her parents were living close to mine as well), but also I am a little tired of the bad town planning at my existing area. So the search begins.

No comments: